Now you can have the probate marketing tool that Kim created for her highly successful Probate Real Estate business. Use this impressive book to show prospective Personal Representatives how you stand out from the competition and why they should hire a Certified Probate Real Estate Advisor. The contents in the book are drawn from ProbateBiz training.
Your Customize Probate Marketing Book will have
- Your name on the front cover
- Your picture and bio on the back cover
- Your contact information, including name, phone, email on back cover
- Your logo and web URL (optional)
You choose the color template and cover photo
- Select from 6 different color templates
- Select from 6 different front cover photos
Here are 3 of the 36 possible combinations of templates and cover photos.
About the book
- Contains 97 black and white pages of helpful information for prospective clients
- Includes pictures, helpful hints for the client, and true stories
- Comes with scripts for you to use with PRs and attorneys as well as suggestions for marketing
- One-time setup fee of $150 to customize your book
- Order books as you need them in these quantities – no shipping charges
- 25 books – $8 per book
- 50 books – $6 per book
- 100 books – $5 per book
How does this work?
- Order your Customized Probate Marketing Book on the Setup page (Available to members only).
- Enter the required contact information and upload your headshot and logo.
- Select your desired color template and cover photo.
- Use Paypal for your setup fee.
- A ProbateBiz graphic artist will create your customized front and back covers and send you a digital copy for your approval.
- Once you approve the covers, we’ll mail you one printed copy of your Customized Probate Marketing Book at no charge.
- Use the Marketing Book Order page to purchase additional copies of your Customized Probate Marketing Book shipped directly to you (free shipping).
These are samples of front and back covers of customized marketing books. Requirements for branding marketing materials vary by state and brokerages. Your ProbateBiz graphic artist will work with you to meet the requirements you specify.